Theft And Other Property Crimes
Getting charged with theft or another property crime can have negative impacts on your life. Not only could you be facing jail time, but also convictions for theft and property crimes, which can severely impact your reputation and livelihood. When you are facing these charges, you need a lawyer by your side who will fight to protect your rights.
At Dougherty Tobias Iszard, Northern Virginia Law, P.C., we are committed to providing strong and compassionate legal guidance to help you resolve your legal matter. We are proven and experienced attorneys who will help get you through these charges.
We Can Help You No Matter What Property Crime Charge You Are Facing
Property crimes are any crimes that involve the theft or destruction of or trespassing on someone else’s property. The punishment for these charges can range from fines and probation to years in prison. We can defend you against crimes such as:
- Burglary: Unlawful entry into a dwelling with the intent to commit a crime
- Robbery: Using force or threats to take property, money or something else from another person
- Larceny: Taking an object without the consent of the owner to keep as your own
- Shoplifting: Taking merchandise from a retail establishment without paying
- Arson: Intentional burning of a building or natural area that may cause bodily injury to others
- Vandalism: When someone destroys or defaces someone’s property
- Trespass: Unlawful presence on someone else’s property
No matter what charge you are facing, we will deliver honest legal advice, and create a strong criminal defense strategy that goes the distance to help protect you and your future.
You Need A Tough Attorney By Your Side To Face These Charges
We will be by your side the entire time and provide you with the support and encouragement you need to make it through this tough process. To arrange a free consultation, give us a call at (703) 552-5072 or complete our intake form. We serve clients throughout Northern Virginia from our offices in Manassas and Fairfax.